It is the designated partner’s responsibility to carry out all acts, matters, and things a limited liability partnership must do in order to comply with its provisions. Under the limited liability partnership agreement, a designated person must file any document, return, statement, or other report required by the LLP Act.
A limited liability partnership can appoint two partners as authorized signatories when filing for GST online.
Documents Related To LLP GST Registration
LLP: Limited Liability Partnership
- LLP PAN cards and designated partners’ PAN cards;
- Each partner’s photo;
- The certificate of registration of the LLP;
- A copy of each partner’s identification.
- A bill from an electric company, a water company, a landline provider, etc., proving the registered office address.
- Owned properties must be accompanied by a copy of the legal ownership document
- A no objection certificate (NOC) is required by the landlord if the premises are rented.
- LLP agreement documents;
- A copy of the LLP’s bank statement, a canceled check, or a page from its passbook;
- Please find attached the Board’s resolution.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Update Authorized Signatory On The GST Portal
Step 1: Log in to GST’s website.
Step 2: To edit the non-core fields of your registration, click on the Amendment of Registration link.
Step 3: On the screen, you will see tabs for editing data. Taxpayers should choose the tab for approved signatories. The currently approved signatory will be shown when you select the registrar tab. New information can be added by selecting the ‘Add New’ option.
Step 4: Please include any relevant information, such as the taxpayer’s email address and cellphone number, as well as the signature authority. Press Save.
Step 5: Click on the Verification tab in the dropdown menu. Verify the information. Choose the registrar from the drop-down list. Please enter the location and choose whether to digitally sign the application (DSC or EVC).
Step 6: If the application has been submitted successfully, the screen will show ‘Successful Submission’. An acknowledgement will be sent to the old email address and cellphone number within 15 minutes.
Step 7: Sign in to the GST portal after receiving the acknowledgement and click on the approved signatory button.
Step 8: You can make a newly added signature the primarily approved signatory by deselecting the previous signatory’s primary authorized signatory checkbox.
Step 9: Be sure to update the newly added signatory’s email address and phone number.
Step 10: DSC/EVC must be applied to the verification tab this time.
Step 11: Upon successful submission, an acknowledgement will be sent to the signatory’s e-mail address and cell phone number.