Before seeking funding for a startup, entrepreneurs must have a strong investment pitch deck in place. The investment pitch deck plays a crucial role in the financing process by increasing the likelihood of securing funding through piquing investors’ interest in the business concept.
An investment pitch deck is a business presentation that informs potential investors about a company’s goals, business plan, and vision in ten to twenty slides. It can be referred to as a business pitch, investors pitch, or investment business plan. The goal of the pitch deck is to help investors understand the company’s potential for success and make informed investment decisions
Advantages of Having a Investor Pitch
Convince the Investors:-
Startups often use a business pitch to present their potential for success to interested parties such as bank executives and private equity investors. The aim is to provide mental clarity to potential investors and enhance their understanding of the business. If you’re a technologist with expertise in product development, but struggle to articulate your vision in a way that’s comprehensible to business-minded individuals, a business pitch deck is essential to secure funding.
The investment pitch deck can be adapted and updated as required, depending on the need for funding or other reasons. Additionally, it can serve as a marketing tool for the business, including an executive summary of the business and its management objectives. The founding team can also use the business pitch deck as an internal memo to establish benchmarks and monitor the company’s growth over time, as well as to create an independent business plan.
Build a Roadmap:-
By crafting a well-written investment pitch deck, you can tailor the business goals to specific investors and customers, making it an effective tool for achieving your funding objectives.
What Does a Business Pitch Contain?
A business pitch is a presentation that seeks to persuade investors, partners, or other stakeholders to support a new business idea, product, or service. Although the exact content of a business pitch may vary depending on the audience, industry, and goals of the presenter, it usually includes the following elements:
- Introduction: Provide a brief introduction of yourself and your business idea. Explain what your company does, the problem it solves, and what sets it apart.
- Problem: Describe the problem or pain point that your business idea addresses. Clearly explain why this problem matters and how your solution solves it.
- Solution: Present your business idea and explain how it solves the problem. Provide details about the product or service, including its features and benefits.
- Market: Discuss the size and potential of the market for your product or service. Explain who your target customers are and how you plan to reach them.
- Business Model: Explain how your business will make money. Describe your revenue streams, pricing strategy, and sales projections.
- Competition: Identify your competition and explain how your business idea is different and better than existing solutions.
- Marketing and Sales Strategy: Discuss your plans for marketing and selling your product or service. Explain how you will reach your target customers, promote your brand, and generate sales.
- Team: Introduce your team and highlight their skills and experience. Explain why your team is uniquely qualified to execute your business idea.
- Financial Projections: Present your financial projections, including revenue, expenses, and profits. Explain your assumptions and provide a clear picture of how your business will grow over time.
- Ask: Conclude your pitch by making a clear and specific ask. Explain what you are seeking from your audience, whether it’s funding, partnership, or something else.
Information Regarding the Market
A visual presentation that summarizes the key points of your business plan and highlights the strengths of your business.
How We Help with Business Pitch Preparation?
We can create a business pitch for your startup within 15 to 20 days with the assistance of our financial experts. Before developing the pitch, our specialists will work with you to gain a better understanding of your business, proposed plans, and capital requirements.
Using their expertise and the information gathered, our financial experts will develop a comprehensive business pitch for your startup.
Once the initial draft is complete, you will have the opportunity to provide feedback and input to finalize and prepare the final investor pitch.
Investment Pitch Deck Building Process
5 Business Days:
In order to conduct comprehensive research on a startup and its competitors, we will ask for proprietary business data to be shared. Startups will be required to provide various types of information, including but not limited to their business model, customer acquisition costs, revenue breakdown, and more.
10 Working Days
We offer a preliminary investment pitch deck in text format. Once we receive confirmation from the startup, we can deliver a comprehensive business plan within ten working days that is visually appealing and likely to impress potential investors or partners.
4 Working Days
Investment pitch deck draft will be given in 4 days! we encourage startups to request iterations on the business pitch within 4 working days.
FAQs on Investment Pitch Deck
1. What is an Investment pitch deck?
An investment pitch deck is a concise presentation or document that outlines a company’s business plan, including its business model and how it intends to generate revenue, to an audience such as potential investors. Its primary purpose is to convince potential investors and clients to partner with the company by demonstrating the value of the business and its potential for success
2.What documents help you set up a business pitch deck?
- Self-attested PAN Card
- Identity Proof of the director
- Address Proof of the director
- Passport-size photographs
- Rent Agreement and NOC from the owner in case the office in a rented complex
- Sale Deed/Property Deed if the office is in a plot owned by the business
- Latest Bank Statement
3.What information/data points help build up an Investment pitch deck?
- The problem statement of your business
- The target market and its size
- The solution concept
- Go-to-Market strategy
- The partners in place
- Customers onboarded or in the pipeline
- Current company financials
4.What are the steps to have a good business pitch deck?
Thorough market analysis is crucial for any startup to understand its target audience, their needs, and how the solution being offered will meet those needs. The analysis should cover factors such as demographics, psychographics, market size, market trends, and potential competition. The goal is to identify a niche market that is currently underserved and where there is a significant opportunity for growth.
Once the market analysis has been completed, the startup should have a clear understanding of the funding required to scale operations within the next 12 to 18 months. This funding plan should be based on realistic financial projections that take into account both revenue growth and the costs associated with expanding operations.
It’s important for startups to clearly articulate how they plan to use the funds they receive from investors. This should be a detailed breakdown of expenses such as marketing, hiring, product development, and overhead costs.
5.What are the points to be included in the investment pitch deck?
- company introduction
- Issue and resolution
- Target market
- The revenue model
- Financial estimates
- Describe your team.
- Plan of retreat.
6. What are the tips to convince a client to Invest?
Instead of reciting an endless list of features, think about using a more concise approach that involves describing how the product or service will benefit them. Discussing your item in wording that your objective market can comprehend will assist you with convincing them more. Essentially, inform them of the benefits.
7.How long will the business pitch last?
Decades of evidence support the 18-minute rule; However, there is no set time limit for new business pitches. Your presentation should not exceed 18 minutes, and you should let the audience decide how long to give it.
8. What is an Investment pitch deck template?
The purpose of an investment pitch deck is to provide a concise overview of your startup, business plan, and vision in ten to twenty slides.