The following is a list of the essential documents required for ESIC registration, which can also be found on-site:
A registration certificate is obtained either through the
a) Shops and Establishment Act
b) Factories Act Registration Certificate
in the case of a company and Partnership Deed in the case of a Partnership Employees list that works in the Establishment Employees Compensation Details PAN Card of the Business Entity, including Employees PAN Card A, Cancelled Cheque of the Company’s Bank Account List of Company’s Directors & Shareholders Employees Attendance Register
This was the first significant action to establish the pooling of risks and resources principle for workers’ social security in independent India.
Every concerned employer entity in any economic field is expected to complete the ESIC registration procedure. The Scheme is currently being implemented in 33 States and Union Territories at over 843 centers, keeping up with the industrialization of India.
List of Essential Documents for ESIC Registration
Here is the list of vital documents needed for ESIC Registration which you can moreover locate when quotation to site:www.mastersindia.co
- A registration certification obtained either asleep the: a) Shops and Establishment Act b) Factories Act
- Registration Certificate in a stroke of Company and Partnership proficiency in warfare of a Partnership
- MOM and AOA of the Company
- Employees list that active in the Establishment
- Employees Compensation Details
- PAN Card of the Business Entity including the Employee’s PAN Card
- A Cancelled Cheque of the Company’s Bank Account
- List of Company’s Directors & Shareholders
- Employees Attendance Register
After collecting every single one of the above-mentioned documents as soon as the procedure is to be followed for the ESI registration
Employers Registration Form (Form No 1) shall be downloaded and filled.
After downloading the form, it must be filled later than the guidance occurring of the above-declared documents and shall be submitted re the ESIC portal.
What is the Procedure After the Form Verification?
- Step 1: The viewpoint will disquiet a 17-digit unique number after the assertion of the form.
- Step 2: As a part of the ESIC registration process, every employee who wants to acquire a registered numb ESIC shall meet the expense of filled form and photographs of his own intimates members to the employer. Once the ESIC registration is completed the employee will profit an ESI card.
- Note: ESIC shall be informed in engagement if there is any alter in the Company or its employees.
- After ESI Registration, How Many ESI Returns Have to be Filed?
- ESI Returns shall be filed two times in a year after its registration. While flying an ESI Return the as soon as documents are necessary:
- Attendance Register of the Employees
- Wages Register
- Register of Form 6
- Any Accidents Registered concerning the Business Premises
- Monthly Returns
- Monthly Challans
Penalties for Non-Payment or Delayed Payment
As per section 45 of the ESI Act any employer who is not complying gone the provision of ESIC may direct several results that is mentioned below. Further, below Reg. 31C ESIC may impose and recover damages at the taking into consideration rates, not on the summit of the amount of contribution payable for default or put off in the payment of such contribution.
|Less than 2 months||5%|
|2 to 4 months||10%|
|4 to 6 months||15%|
|6 months and above||25%|
Under Section 85 (a) to (g), Criminal and Civil Prosecution will be initiated which might attract fine and imprisonment up to 3 year maximum.