GST Registration Procedure for Andhra Pradesh Taxpayers are open at GST Portal.
Document needed for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh
Provisional ID entered from State/ Central Authorities.
Password entered from the State/ Central Authorities.
Valid Mobile Number.
Bank Account Number.
Validity of GST Registration:
A GST enrollment in Andhra Pradesh doesn’t have any expiry date. Hence the GST enrollment formerly attained is valid until it’s canceled, surrendered, or suspended.
Development limit for GST enrollment for Andhra Pradesh?
A service provider, who provides services further than Rs. 20 lakh in a time is needed to get GST enrollment in Andhra Pradesh. Whereas an reality that’s engaged in the force of goods is needed to crossesRs. 40 lakh is needed to get the GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh mandatorily.
GST Registration needed Document
FOR Individual/ owner
- proprietor’s AADHAR Card
- proprietor’s visage Card
- proprietor’s snap
- Bank Account Details( Cancel Cheque or Bank Statement
- evidence Of Address For Principle Place Of Business( E g, Electricity Bill)
- If The Electricity Bill Is In The Name Of Any Other Owner also Register Rent Agreement needed And proprietor visage card print If proprietor Is Relation Only needed visage Card print
- Company Name And Which Purpose Of Business
- MOBILE NUMBER REGISTER IN AADHAR
FOR Partnership/ LLP
- All mates AADHAR CARD
- All mates PAN CARD
- All mates Photograph
- Address evidence Of Principle Place Of Business( Eg, Electricity Bill)
- If The Electricity Bill Is In The Name Of Any Other Owner also Rent Agreement needed And proprietor visage card print If proprietor Is Relation Only needed visage Card print
- If LLP Dsc needed
- LLPs Proof Of Registration
- ALL mate MOBILE NO REGISTER IN AADHAR
- Partnership Firm Name or LLPs Name And Which Purpose Of Business .