Our knowledge of the digital world has expanded significantly recently. There is no time to rush through offices with a stack of paperwork to establish a business as our lives become busier in this fast-paced world. In contrast, things move quickly online as well. Exactly why not follow it?
We’ll go through 5 factors that should influence your decision to register your business online:
- The days of rushing to government offices to register your organisation or waiting in lines are long gone.
- When submitting work, you don’t always need to carry a large stack of paper.
- affordable costs, whether you register on your own or use an online service.
- The method is transparent. You can now monitor your application on your own!
- The Certificate of Incorporation will reach you sooner.
How to Create an Online Company in India
You must register your firm with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs in order to give it legal existence (MCA).
The Next 3 Easy Steps Will Let You Register Your Business
Register as a user on the MCA site.
Obtain a DIN (Director Identification Number)
Complete the SPICe+ form and send all required paperwork.
The Following Paperwork Is Necessary to Register Your Business Online
a copy of each recommended director’s PAN card
The following documents are acceptable as address evidence.
a driving permit
ID card for voters and a passport
Cost of the phone
More Know : PVT Company Registration
The Following Documents, Which Must Be No More Than Two Months Old, Are Accepted as Proof of Present Residence
Account Statement, Phone bill, mobile bill, electricity bill
Read More :